30 years of storytelling experience, in a box?
Yes, that’s what you get with my latest guides – check out Storyteller Tactics here.
My older material is here on the website, including short video tutorials and downloadable worksheets to help you tackle different stages of the creative process.
- Your creative mission. Try these tools if you’re still trying to work out why you need new ideas.
- Insights and hooks. Try these tools when you need insights from data or people to get your creative juices flowing.
- Forced inspiration. Try these tools if you’re sure of your mission and need lots of new options.
- Nurture good ideas. Try these tools when you have a promising new idea and want to make it stronger.
- Weed out bad ideas. Try these tools to spot problems with your new idea before they happen.
- Sell your best ideas. Try these tools when you need to sell your best idea to people who matter.
Download these free PDF resources. Print them out double-sided to create flash cards.