- Status: I am a consultant and Director of NewThinking.Tools Ltd. I am contracted by my clients but I am not employed by them. I am responsible for paying tax within the UK. I do not pay tax at source on income from clients nor do I receive employee benefits from them.
- Written agreements: I will always provide my client with a document setting out the scope, timescale and agreed fees for my training or consultancy before starting work. This agreement is a contract for the provision of services and not a contract of employment.
- Regulations: I will work according to the established policies, regulations and laws that my client observes, including health and safety, anti-corruption, diversity/inclusion, etc.
- Insurance: I have professional indemnity and public liability insurance to cover my work. I expect to be covered by my clients’ public liability insurance while working with them.
- Confidentiality: I will not use or disclose confidential information belonging to my client unless required to do so by law, or unless that information is already in the public domain.
- Data protection: I consent to my clients holding data about me for business reasons. I will take all reasonable steps to protect my clients’ data.
- Intellectual property: I waive my claim on any intellectual property rights that may arise out of work I have done for my clients. I grant my clients licence to use training materials I have designed, but I retain ownership of my original materials at all times.
- Payment & expenses: I expect payment within 28 days of invoicing. In addition, I will claim reasonable expenses that arise in the course of working for my clients. When working outside the UK, I will claim payment in Sterling, based on the exchange rate on the day the invoice is sent.
Company name: NewThinking.Tools Ltd
Director: Steve Rawling
NewThinking.Tools Ltd is a private limited company, limited by shares, domiciled in England and Wales
Registration number: 10112025
Accountants: XandCo, Piccadilly House, 49 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2AP